1. Go to the Library Homepage.
2. Click Databases A-Z.(A. Click the Databases tab. B. Click Databases A-Z.)
3. Find your desired database in the alphabetical list.
The following collections are recommended:
There are several steps you should take in order to create an effective search strategy:
Topic: creating a comunity of inquiry in online courses
Keywords: "community of inquiry", distance education, teaching
Related words and synonyms:
* Asterisk allows you to truncate a word to its root which will search for the root word with any ending, e.g. stereotyp* searches stereotype, stereotypes, stereotyping.
Combine with AND and OR:
Start Saving Time!
RefWorks is a citation management software that can help you stay organized with your research papers.
• Easily store your research citations.
• Quickly organize your citations.
• Create APA-formatted bibliographies using simple steps!
Learn more! See our RefWorks Tutorials!